OHP Employment Vacancies
Health Services Department
The World Bank Group, Washington, DC
The World Bank seeks a Senior Psychologist for its Health Services Department (HSD), an occupational health department that promotes the good health and safety of employees in Washington, DC, and at offices in more than 100 countries globally.
The Sr. Psychologist supervises the four main activities of the Counseling Unit: Advisory role to managers on workplace stress and health issues; Supportive counseling for personal and work stress; Training and education; Crisis consultation and response. The Sr. Psychologist reports to the Medical Director.
• Doctoral degree in psychology preferred (clinical, counseling, or occupational health), with 10 to 15 years post-degree clinical experience (including with post-trauma stress)
• Or, a Master’s degree in clinical psychology, with at least 15 years of clinical experience
• Professional licensure or registration to practice in the degree specialty
• Substantial experience as supervisor/manager of a mental health team
• Strong experience consulting on individual and workplace psychological health
• Substantial experience giving presentations, trainings and workshops
• Experienced in multi-cultural environments - international experience is preferred
• High level of personal integrity and respect of professional ethics, sensitivity to cultural, gender, and professional diversity
• Highly developed skills for managing complex boundaries with clients, partners and colleagues, and for communicating with sensitivity and tact
• English required, with excellent oral and written communication skills; a second language would be a plus
The World Bank Group is committed to achieving diversity in terms of gender, nationality, culture and educational background. Individuals with disabilities are equally encouraged to apply. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Details (vacancy #111465) are available through the World Bank Employment Opportunities website: www.worldbank.org/careers. All applications must be submitted through this website.
This job is open for applications until mid-October 2011.
If you would like to list your vacany here, please contact us.