You are invited to become a member of the European Academy of Occupational Health Psychology. Among the benefits of membership are:
- Personal subscription to the quarterly international journal Work & Stress (online access only - an additional supplement of €40 per membership term is required for a hard copy)
- Discounts on attendance at Academy events
- eNewsletter (two issues per annum)
- Access to an international network of educators, researchers and practitioners
- Voting rights to shape the Academy's development (full members only)
- Eligibility to apply for funding to support regional events and activities
There are five levels of membership:
- Full Member €100: Applicants should possess i) a degree in psychology or closely related subject and ii) at least three years active involvement in occupational health psychology
- Associate Member €100: Applicants should possess at least one requirement of Full Membership. Upon being an Associate Member for a period of no less than two years, an application may be made to upgrade to Full Member.
- Student Member €70 : Applicants should currently be engaged in the study of psychology or a closely related subject.
- International Affiliate Member €70: This is a discounted rate for current members of the Society for Occupational Health Psychology who also wish to become members of the European Academy of Occupational Health Psychology.
- International Affiliate Student Member €: 60This is a discounted rate for current student members of the Society for Occupational Health Psychology who also wish to become members of the European Academy of Occupational Health Psychology.
All membership options ensure you are a member of the EAOHP for a period of two years. Membership is on a rolling basis and expires two years after the date of joining.
To become a member, please click here and follow the instructions detailed.
To renew a membership subscription click here and follow the instructions detailed.
Membership enquiries should be directed to the Membership Officer, Cristina di Tecco.
At its biennial conference the Academy awards a lifetime fellowship to two individuals whom, in the opinion of the Executive Committee, have made an exceptional contribution to the discipline of occupational health psychology. The College of Fellows currently includes:
- Tage Kristensen (2000)
- Jose Maria Peiro (2001)
- Andre Bussing (2003) (posthumous)
- Johannes Siegrist (2003)
- Lois Tetrick (2003)
- Michiel Kompier (2004)
- Kari Lindstrom (2006)
- Steve Sauter (2006)
- Julian Barling (2008)
- Töres Theorell (2008)
- Cary Cooper (2010)
- Wilmar Schaufeli (2010)
- Philip Dewe (2012)
- Norbert Semmer (2012)
- Michael Marmot (2012)
- Tom Cox (2014)
- Evangelia Demerouti (2014)
- Robert Karasek (2014)
- Christina Maslach (2014)
- Maureen Dollard (2016)
- Joan Benach (2016)